People in Albuquerque may think getting busted with a little marijuana results in only a ticket and a fine. But state police officers were sent to Albuquerque in May to crack down on crime, and they’re enforcing state law. That means there’s still a way for even small amounts of weed or paraphernalia to put people here in cuffs.
Video: Deputy Used Stun Gun On Student With Disability - The Associated Press A northern New Mexico sheriff's deputy is facing criticism after a video showed him using a stun gun on a high school student with a disability. This story corrects a previous version to say the student used the slur not the deputy.
This week on The Children's Hour , we’re broadcasting live from Albuquerque’s Open Space Visitor Center with Albuquerque Mayor Tim Keller . The Kids Crew will follow up on our interview from when he first took office. With featured musical guest Robb Janov , and a special performance by the New Mexico Peace Choir . Everyone is invited to join us at the Open Space Visitor Center on Saturday June 1, when doors will open at 8:30am. The whole family is welcome to be part of this live broadcast, then stay to enjoy the beautiful bosque.
- NEW Aftco Sunset Board Long Inseam Fishing Shorts Swim Trunk Size 32
- New Mens Wedding Tartan Republic Scottish Waistcoat In Pride of Scotland Tartan
- Ralph Lauren RRL Montana Distressed Repaired Jeans 33x34
- Recent Brioni Super 150’s Brown Wool Cortina Dress Pants Flat Front 39W
- BRAND NEW-Bills khakis M2-15GR SZ 32 PLAIN FRONT 15WALE CORDUROY GRANITE
- Aderlass Curtly Cusp Pants Denim
- RARE Citizens Of Humanity COH Sid Regular Straight Leg Dark Wash Jeans 29x31
- AVIREX Mens Long-Sleeve Hoodie Sweater Size Medium
- Vintage Ballantines Whiskey LYLE & SCOTT Wool Sweater NOS Scotland Jumper Sz 44
- Maglia Antinfortunistica Micropile Diadora Gripen
- Vintage Genuine Mink Fur Coat - Miller Bredhers - Beige - Hip Length
- ZARA LIMITED EDITION GREEN SEQUINNED MULTICOLOUR MIDI SKIRT 2488 108 MEDIUM
- Isle Jacobsen ladies raincoat size 36 brown
- Z.A.R.A MULTICOLOURED FLORAL PRINT JUMPSUIT DRESS 2339 371 100% ORIGINAL
- PICARDÍAS SKIRT whiteO LENCERIA women CALIDAD DE ESPAÑA
- Runway New 2018 Shirt+Skirt Suits Women Print Luxury Wholesale Occident 2 pcs
- Three Dots Womens White Eyelet Bracelet Sleeves Peasant Top Blouse L BHFO 0586
- Altar'd state Sweater Hoodie Boho Size M
- ATHLETA WOMEN'S FLARED POWER ANANDA CAPRI PANT r9824 NEW XXS
- Diesel Louvboot 0r13a Women's Jeans Trousers Slim Bootcut
- NWT Adriano goldschmied Jeans The Nolan Relaxed Slim Cords Size 32
Let's Talk New Mexico
Let's Talk New Mexico 5/23 8a: Higher than average rainfall and snowpack means we're experiencing one of its wettest springs in decades. The Rio Grande is running ten times higher than it was at this time during last year's drought. So much water increases flood risks and challenges us to remain conservation minded. Has all the rain changed your plans for farming or planting gardens? How are you remaining water conscious? Do you plan to go river rafting or sailing on one of our state’s lakes this year? Email LetsTalk@KUNM.org, tweet us using the hashtag #LetsTalkNM or call in live during the show.
It's awards season for journalists and we're proud to annouce that the New Mexico Broadcasters Association has recogized KUNM news coverage for Excellence in Broadcasting with top awards for Breaking News, Feature News, Continuing Coverage, Legislative Coverage, Best Student Newscaster and Student Reporter.
University Showcase 5/17 8a: Jim Linnell was six months away from retirement from the University of New Mexico when he became a quadriplegic. His new book, “Take It Lying Down,” chronicles his life since the accident.
Public Health New Mexico
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Jersey|
Does Not Apply
Having a lot of abandoned or foreclosed homes in your community can hurt morale and drag down property values. A group of neighborhood associations in Southeast Albuquerque are taking things into their own hands.